Looks like I’m going to be submitting my Weekly Summary a little late this week. I made a video tutorial for the DS106 Propaganda Poster. To be specific, I made a video tutorial for that assignment four times. I used a program called CamStudio to record my screen as I was making the tutorial. For some reason, if the video was more than like 5 or 6 minutes long, the program crashed while saving. I lost my work three times because of that. The fourth time, I decided to stop recording the video about halfway through, then start it up again. Fortunately it didn’t crash that time. Never use CamStudio. Anyways, here’s the tutorial:
(Sweet lord above that video took almost an hour to save and upload)
Hopefully that helps out the people who asked me how I made the text on the posters I’ve made look semi-real!